CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.10.2010

Strawberry Blonde Cake

Who says you need a special occasion? So often people say to me, "I'm trying to figure out a reason to order for chEAT day." My response is always, "you don't need a reason, order 'cause it's Tuesday!"

This cake was for an awesome couple just because. When I let them know it was ready to be picked up, they said they were in an movie and would be by afterward. I was floored, it was mid-afternoon on a Saturday and they were at a movie... ah the life before kids! {FYI: I love my kids!} They are such a sweet couple and I picture them re-enacting their wedding cake ceremony from their wedding with this cake. {LOL, I hope it was a little messy too}

They reported back that they were planning on waiting 'till the next day to eat it, but got too tempted and dug right in. Hope you enjoyed it guys!