CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.01.2011

Wedding Cupcake Tower


chEATday's 2nd wedding was last weekend and it was a great success! The bride had ordered blondies and strawberry blondes, with a very simple frosting swirl and white sugar pearls. I loved the idea of simplistic beauty and think they turned out stunning.

I was able to deliver the cupcakes and set them up for the reception and let me tell you, the venue was beautiful. They had rented a cupcake tower from Diamond Rental and it was almost as tall as I am (ok, I'm not that tall, but still...) I layered them by flavor, blondies on the bottom, strawberry blondes next, then some cupcakes a friend of theirs had made next and then repeated that pattern for the remaining layers.

I'm hoping to get ahold of more pictures of the cupcakes, but in the mean time, I got this one off of facebook. Can I have a wedding re-do, I'd like to insert this cupcake tower please =)

2 comments:

Unknown

That cupcake tower is pretty amazing! And the cupcakes look yummy too!

David Fonoimoana

Wedding re-do? Only if you and dad can have a dance re-do at the wedding. You guys were killing me up there that night