CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.24.2011

Father-Daughter Cupcakes

One thing I love about chEATday is hearing from old friends and being apart of helping them celebrate. I love this family and was so excited to get a request for cupcakes for father and daughter birthdays. Even though I didn't get to see them personally, it was nice to be in contact again and think of them while I made their treats. I can't believe a year ago I was making these cupcakes for the baby shower!

Karlee had asked for cream, rose, raspberry and mint green colors maybe using polka dots. Badabing-badaboom:


Cream frosting with pink and mint green polka-dots. I made daddy's cupcake with a mint green tie and daughter's cupcake with a raspberry colored heart necklace. And how do I not own one of these cute stands? LOL

I gotta tell ya though, these blondies gimmie a headache! Every time I make them I think I want to take them off the menu, but I keep getting orders for them and hearing wonderful reviews so they'll stay... for now anyway :)

0 comments: