CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.19.2011

Cowboy Cupcakes {and party}

Howdy ya'll! Last weekend we had an awesome party for my grandfather's 85th birthday! It was awesome to say the least. Everything was decorated amazingly, my family all worked together really well setting up, serving, cleaning up and having fun. My task was cupcakes of course and I was so excited to make these special for my grandfather. Before we dive into cupcakes let me show you just a FEW pix of what I had to live up to with the party.

the guest of honor, my grandpa!


Now a closer look at the cupcakes! My grandma wanted chocoholics decorated cowboy-esque. I did a plain swirl frosting with cowboy hats, horseshoes, and yellow cowboy stars. My aunty had these amazing cupcake stands made {which she graciously handed over to me} and they were perfect!