CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.07.2011

SOLD OUT


The Heritage Schools boutique this year was another hit! I baked like a mad woman, wondered why I enjoyed doing this, but in the end loved that I did it.

By the end of the 2nd day, everything had sold out and clean-up was a breeze. Thanks to everyone who supported not only chEATday, but sub4santa also.

After several hundred cupcakes and brownies you think I'd be treated-out, but I'm looking forward to catering a baby shower in a few days.


*special thanks to my hubba-bubba for doing ALL the dishes

3 comments:

Darah

That is awesome Tina, but I am not surprised because your yummy treats are amazing!! Good job!

sweetwahine

Wish I could of made it!! So proud that everything was sold out!!! Good job <3

Ku'uipo Photography

Aww can't believe Rocky didn't tell me about the boutique...totally would of gone.Great job on selling out!!